– Problem re-definition shapes the innovation space;
– Extensive interim reports are shared quarterly;
– Video conferences keep collaboration alive, bi-weekly proven best;
– Customer and client market research shapes the decision tree;
– Preliminary conceptual prototypes test the problem formulation;
– Multiple functional prototypes test the solution path;
– Leadership briefings give face-to-face synchronization quarterly;
– Stanford Design EXPErience in the 1st week of June wraps-up the project;
– Resumes and contact information for all ME310 global students;
– Re-design or innovation workshops can be arranged for your Executive Group;
– Open doors to our Design Loft to experience the ME310 community;
– Importantly, you have a concrete gateway to the ME310 global network.
Design-thinking, product development process, intense teamwork and much more!