Candidates should deliver the following documents on application moment:
- Application form;
- Copy of ID document (Bilhete de Identidade and NIF or Cartão de Cidadão);
- Academic degree certificate (copy);
- 200-word motivational letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (Portfolio or project dossier is not mandatory, but candidates who wish to deliver must include a link in their CV to the electronic version of the portfolio);
- Application fee of 100,00 € (one hundred euros), non-refundable.
Candidates that don’t deliver all the above-mentioned documents will be considered non-eligible.
Candidates with any debts towards Politécnico do Porto and any of its schools are considered ineligible.
Applications will be managed on P. Porto’s secretaria online, under the calendar below.
The number of participants is limited to 24. Minimum of 16 participants is required for the program to open.
Students are selected based on submitted applications and in-person interviews. As teams consist of students from engineering, design and business backgrounds, students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply.