ME310 PORTO students will be exposed to some world class lecturers and experts, from companies, universities, research labs and NGO’s from around the world.
Each month, a masterclass will be delivered focusing on topics and subjects connected to both ptojects and the time of the year the program is at.
Typical topics in previous years have been:
– Project management;
– Communication in cross-functional teams;
– Behavior analysis;
– Quantitative and qualitative research methods;
– Visual thinking for projects;
– Artificial intelligence and machine learning;
– Big data and data mining;
– Design for trust;
– Design for care.